Friday 18 January 2008

The Weekend Ahead,...

I've not been out in ages; I blame the weather. This is obvious though isn't it? I been moaning about the bloody weather in almost every other entry I've made this month. I hope not to do so again. I'm getting bored of moaning. They predicted rain this weekend. I refuse to let that stop me going out tomorrow. Me, E, M and made plans to go out tomorrow and I'm quite excited about it. It will be the first time I''ll meet E's new man. She's quite nervous about it- not sure why. M's bringing his latest squeeze as well. The more the merrier as some put it. I hope we go out and have a damn good boogie. I haven't had a good dance in bloody ages. I think the last time I had a proper dance was Christmas eve when we went to Fire. My R is will be coming as well. Woohoo!!! God, he really excites me everytime I see him! I always have this stupid grin on my face. Embarassing or what? He's caught me looking at him with this grin a couple of times. I really hope I end up somewhere in the longrun with this one. Some one needs to remind me to take things slowly, I sometimes get drawn in too quicky - it's one of my flaws. I can't help it. I'm not going to talk about me and him. I'm too scared to jinx the situation. I'm smiling even as I write this. Anyways I'll keep you updated.

No comments: