Tuesday 29 July 2008

Just a quick update

It’s been ages since I last posted. I’ve had people moaning at me for not posting. So I’m just going to give you a brief update:

1. I’m sort of single. Well, to be quite honest I’m still seeing the pilot but I’m a little doubtful so my eyes have started wondering about. I’m going to put an end to it some time in the near future. The pilot said something in passing that actually made me doubt us having a future together. I’m not going to hang around and wait to find out. Time (especially my time) waits for no man. We of course remain really close. I still fancy the pants off him – the doubt within me is preventing me from giving my all. I do hope I’m not being unreasonable.

2. I was a really naughty at pride. I played away and got punished for it severely. Yes it’s true; God does work in mysterious ways. The punishment came in the form of being robbed. Not mugged but robbed in someone’s house. I pulled this guy, went back to his for a bit of nooky and then some tosser went into my bag and stole my wallet along with my I-pod. I realised when I was in the taxi on the way home. I should have gone back but I thought it would be pointless. I didn’t think anyone would own up to doing it. It doesn’t mean I won’t play away from home again. He was too delicious looking to let go. Shame about his flatmates being thieves. I had to laugh about the whole event. I found it too comical i.e. pulling someone in a club, going back to their house for a shag and then be robbed by his flatmates. What a wonderful world we live in.

3. I’m moving into my new flat at the end of the month. Woo Hoo!

4. I start a new job in the Middle of August. Even more WOO HOO! This summer’s not been that bad after all.

5. I promised to post the pics from Pride 08. I’ll do that tomorrow. I stupidly forgot my camera.

3 comments:

Poobaba said...

Sorry to hear about your bad karma, maybe that's what your sexy guy and flat mate do, lure women back for a snog while the flat mate does a grab what he can, like a honey trap.

Kitara said...

Poobaba: I got the same feeling when I realised that my wallet was nicked which is partly the reason I didn't go back. Oh well,...

gayuganda said...

hmmmmm!

Happens in London?

Ok, I will not complain again. Especially when I am off on away matches!