Monday 23 January 2012

Start of the week and still confused.

In case you're wondering, I'm still confused after the last post. My confusion is not helped by the fact that I get random phone calls really early in the morning from the person I'm talking about. I guess they're thinking about me too huh? Or maybe they're in love with me too but circumstances just don't allow it? Here's to hoping - says the ever optimist.

It's the beginning of the week and random things keep happening to me. For instance, I was sat at a bus stop eating a sandwich. Out of no where, this tramp came and asked if he could have a bite. I looked at him directly and said NO. Why the hell did he not ask me for some change which I would have gladly given him? The other random thing was the massive punch up in the library in Clapham. Users fighting over a PC - can you imagine? What the hell is the world coming to?

On another note, I have loads of application forms to complete by the end of the week. So that should keep me busy and out of trouble.

No booze for two weeks now. I think it shows. My posts are becoming more and more boring.

1 comment:

Anisa Jewelry said...

We are dedicated to giving you the most stylish and graceful designed of sea life objects jewelry that has never seen before in the market. Our stylish Fish Hook Jewelry includes Fish Hook Jewelry, fish hook bracelets, fly fishing rings and many other jewelry products that you can like for yourself or gift to your beloved ones.