Friday 15 June 2007

Mellow,.....

I stayed up late yesterday. I was chatting to Susan for ages. Her aim was to repaint some of the graffiti she’d written all over the house. She ended up procrastinating then drank oodles and oodles of cider. Then she had a cup of coffee and off she went to bed. She gets into these random moods where she starts scribbling things and notes all over her house. For example, on the back of the toilet door; she wrote these house rules which she grouped under does and don’ts. Under Dos she had things like paedophilia (meaning it keeps children out of her house), wine (obviously) and other things. Under Don’ts, she had no gays (she was just joking of course. Her last 4 flatmates were all gay and so is her son). Needless to say she does keep me entertained and I love her because she loves having my friends around. The more the merrier she says. She truly loves to see people enjoying themselves.

Not planning to do much this weekend. Like I said in the previous entry, I think I have over done the going out thing. So I think it’s about time I gave my body a break. It deserves it. So tonight, I intend to go home, have a very very long steamy bath. I intend to give every strand of hair on my body some attention. I’ll also give myself a pedicure and manicure. Silas will be coming over late. I am determined to stay in come what may. He’s the one person that normally twists my arm when it comes to going out. He knows it’s my weakness. Some love chocolate I love partying.

Sunday is father’s day, so I’m planning to go see Dave (my dearest step-daddy).

No comments: