Saturday 12 January 2008

What is my world coming to?

I ask that because I'm sat in the office at 4.00pm on a Saturday afternoon. I wasn't even asked to come into work. No one in my organisation works at weekends. The place is deserted - no surprises there. It's all very still, eery and feels like a grave yard. I have never been a fan of graveyards. I don't care what people say. I've been here for 4 hours already. I think I'll leave in the next hour or so. I've done what I needed to do anyway.

I had it really rough last week. I had a double combination of both a cold and the bastard of bastards the Norovirus. I won't even give you all the details. It was just so painful but comical at the same time. I found myself laughing sometimes because when I went to the loo I was never sure whether to sit or kneel infront of it. Then there was the fever, the blocked nose and other symptoms related to having a cold. Bloody organisms those viruses are! Bloody Bastards! I'm fine now, looking forward to next week packed full of work and loitering up and down England.

Following on from the last entry: There will be no drama ahead. It all just fizzled out to a boring end. Chicago M dumped my M (this is after two weeks of seeing each other). He said the age gap was an issue with him. Here's my advice to him. Go find yourself a bloody pensioner you pigeon chested fool! Stop wasting other people's time. You knew my M's age when you got with him. All you wanted was a bit of nookie. Bloody time waster and coward!

OK nuff said. As you can see I'm very loyal to my friends. Anyway English M is on the scene. Seems like a bad boy to me. I've warned M about it. We'll see.

I feel like tequila! I'm off - Ciao.

No comments: