Saturday 15 March 2008

The Library

I woke up this morning dreaming of doing something exciting so I thought it would be nice to head off to the library. I got here at around 2pm and the place is packed. I think I’m missing out on something. There’s not a single free seat in sight. Feels like everyone’s reading up on schemes to take over the world or build a hut on Mars. I’m glad my student days are over. I don’t actually remember ever spending a Saturday in the library even as a student. It was one of those things I refused to do and still managed to get a good degree. Besides, there was always something more fun to do. It’s too quiet. I hate silence; it freaks me out a little. That’s not to say I love noise, in fact it irritates me just as much a silence. I’m finishing this entry then I’m going to get the books I need then head home. I have exciting plans for this evening, which I need to prepare for.

Adios and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: