Monday 7 April 2008

Trainng, Parents and The Enclave

I was on a work related course all of last week at the end of which we had to take a 3 hour exam. By end of it, I felt mentally drained and weak and I was pleased to make my way back to London. In fact the entire week was draining; there was simply too much information to take in over such a short period of time. To make matters worse, I was in crappy town Swindon. The hotel room and food weren’t that great either and couldn’t wait for the week to end. I’m not sure I’m going to pass the exam though; I couldn’t concentrate and most of the time I kept on ogling at the really gorgeous and posh Tim. I happened to catch him looking in my direction a couple of times. I once overheard him tell some of his friends that I was his type. Shame he’s been a relationship ever since I’ve known him. He’s boyfriend should count himself lucky, I’m over that stage where I used to steal other people’s men. Disgusting behaviour I know but I didn’t care at the time. It seemed a lot of fun too. Thank God I’ve grown up and taught myself manners along the way.

I spent the day at my parents on Saturday. When I turned up and they asked me if I was alright; they were surprised because it’s very rare for me to go and see them on a Saturday. I wake up on most Saturday mornings licking my wounds after the night before. I stayed in last Friday, so when I woke up I was as fresh as daisy, all smiles and full of energy. The day went really well actually, all three of us watched the Grand National which was quite fun. My mum even made a lunch usually reserved for Sundays. I left at around 7.00pm and headed home.

Just as I was leaving Michael rang me asking whether I fancied a drink. I had no plans so I said I’d meet him at his in Highgate. Michael’s just returned from SA and Namibia; I’m really pleased because I missed him while he was away. He looks like a nicely baked cookie with his tan. He missed Soho while he was away so, on Saturday night he invited me to go along to The Enclave for this night they’ll be holding called x:periment. His lovely Dutch hairdresser Vincent told him that it was good fun so we went along. Vincent also kindly arranged for us to be on the guest list which was nice. He’s also good friends with the DJ Helene Di Firenzi. The evening was fun just like Vincent said. Everyone seemed to know everyone; probably because we were all linked by Facebook. It was nice to see everyone and anyone talking to each other. I had a really good boogie. There was a camera crew that seemed to hover around me. God only knows where the footage will end up. I’d like to see it either way. I also bumped into Esther’s cousin who was there with his boyfriend. It’s been ages since I saw someone that excited to see me. He covered me in hugs and kisses for almost 15mins. Since I met the boyfriend he’s always made eyes at me. I don’t reciprocate- not my type plus his boyfriend is a cousin to one of my best friends and in fact she’s almost like family –there fore it’s a no go area. The boyfriend kept on making eyes at me I had to ask Michael to rescue me. I kind of ignored him for the rest of the evening. We left at 3.00am when it finished; I was also quite tired and looked forward to my bed.

I had a lovely lie in on Sunday and did nothing all day.

No comments: