Monday 19 May 2008

Birthdays and family affairs

I had a really eventful weekend – nothing new there! My weekends are always eventful. I went to new friend’s birthday party on Friday. It had to be the most un-gay birthday party I have ever been to. There were six of us ‘usuals’ and about 25 girls – too many fannies and not enough cock. It was alright I guess, I think I expected to have a lot more fun but the screeching and screaming from the pissed girls ruined the evening. I don’t know what it is about girls but some of them seem to get overly excited when they’re around gay men. I find that it grates on me sometimes. I’m like ‘I love cock just like you – get over it!’

Saturday was yet another birthday party for PP one of my ex-colleagues. This entire month is filled with friend’s birthdays. There’s a party every weekend till the end of the month. It wasn’t a raucous party or anything like that. It was really civilised. We were talking, eating and laughing. I laughed a lot or made people laugh. I seemed to be on form. This time there was a perfect balance between the boys and girls. It was gay house in South West London. The night ended with everyone still wearing their clothes which was a relief. It wasn’t a long nighter; we left at 1.00am with deaf/hearing couple who were quite interesting. The deaf one was really pissed. I kept on asking his hearing partner all about their relationship for example how they argued and things like that. I wondered whether I was annoying him but he said it was cool and that he was happy that I was inquisitive about their relationship.

We got the bus in Balham to Clapham and went to meet my cousins who were in Bootylicious at the Colosseum . I can’t say it’s the most brilliant night I’ve had. It was only fun because I was there with my gay cousins – a lovely family affair. My cousin Jacqui took lots of pictures which will no doubt end up on Facebook. I’m dreading that because some of them are quite incriminating. I got overly amorous with a family friend – we’re not blood so it’s OK. I’ve always not really fancied but been rather curious about him since he came out years ago. He had his arm around my waist most of the evening. He’s now gone and made me slightly confused and some what thrown me off course slightly with my big fish that I’m trying to reel in. I hate it when things like this happen. My romantic life seems all too complicated, erratic and zig-zaggy. There are sometimes too many men and not enough time.

Anyway, I don’t think I’m going back to Bootylicious; it was the first and last time. I just found it too ghetto for me. It lacked that certain atmosphere that made me want to go back. There seemed to be many kids kinda like the ones you get on buses playing loud music from their mobiles. There were also a couple of fights between lesbians – why? I don’t and wasn’t particularly interested. The whole night just seemed chaotic.

We left in the morning and headed to Silas’s in North London. We made breakfast, had a kip and went back into town for drinks with Sian. I left them at 9.00pm and headed home; I was quite tired and really wanted my bed. So, I jumped on the Piccadilly line west bound. It wasn’t long before I dosed off. I woke up at nearly 10.00pm in bloody Heathrow. The only reason I woke up was because the train had terminated. I just laughed at my self and jumped on the train back east bound. I got home at nearly 11.00pm and headed straight to bed. I didn’t speak to anyone in the house. I crashed out; woke up this morning feeling as fresh as daisy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously?? there's a club called 'Bootylicious'? For some reason this makes me happy :)

Family friend vs big fish.... I like your life. Save me the leftovers.

Kitara said...

Wilde, It's not an actual club but rather a weekly night held in one of London's larger clubs.

As for the big fish or family friend - I'm still perplexed. You wouldn't want my leftovers; they're normally too worn out ;).