Friday 16 May 2008

A little entry about my fish

Two entries on the same day; well it’s Friday afternoon and I’m all alone in the office.

I keep forgetting to tell you about the big fish that is Andrew. I’m still reeling him in. He’s a pilot you see and flies quite a bit. But we spend most times he’s back in London together. In words of a Jamaican “every-ting sweet and nice”. I get really giddy; excited when I know I’m going to see him. I disappeared on Sunday and came back on Wednesday. My cousins almost called the police because they didn’t know where I was. I had my phone with me so I don’t know why they were worried all they had to do was ring. Not sure I would have answered anyway - I was enjoying myself; I really was. I just wish I could spend a little more time with him than I am now. I’m not going to bore you with all the gooey romantic moments that we share. It is just, just so lovely at the moment. The sun is shining in my heart and I seem to be forever smiling; even now as I type this.

===========================

And now for a sick joke (shows you how scattered my mind is) but it made me laugh:

This guy wanked over a blind girl yesterday. He says she never saw him coming.

No comments: