Friday 13 June 2008

Wedding Bells, Fishing and a Rent Boy

I had a call from my friend Kemi who I went to Imperial College with. It was a bit out of the blue because she doesn’t keep in touch - simply out of laziness – she’s crap like that and knows it. I ask myself everyday how someone can suffer from such laziness to the extent that they can even speak to Kitara. Moving on, I asked her what was up and all that. We had a giggle and then she finally dropped it on me. She’s getting married next month. She met a nice Zambian boy when she was doing her masters and decided he’s the one. She said she’d be honoured if I could attend her wedding – ah – that moment still puts a smile on my face. So I’ll make an extra effort to attend – present in hand of course.

I’m yet too meet the Zambian boy – so I can’t say how nice he is or looks. She’s been going on about him for years but I’ve never met him. So I get to meet the lucky boy on his big day. Mind you, I don’t know how the marriage is going to work without them having never lived together. I would have thought it would be a crucial step when forming a permanent relationship. I’m I being short sighted? – Comments would be appreciated. I’m really looking forward to this wedding. I’ll get to see Nadia who was one of my best mates at Uni. She’s one of the bride’s maids. Nadia used to have a crush on me at Uni. We only snogged. I didn’t really want to waist her time. She was too pretty (still is) and really nice and I thought she deserved someone better.

Yes, you read that right. I was fisherman that used enjoy playing with coin slots. I still do sometimes – last time was a couple of months ago – I blame it on booze – no regrets by the way. Someone, years ago, introduced me to the big bulls on land I love the red meat on land I stayed. Some members of the battalion are questioning my sexuality they think I might be confused. ‘No, I’m not confused at all’ I tell them and I’m not ‘Bi’ either - I rather like the term ‘straight-curious’. I explain to them using the chocolate and cheese analogy. The white/red meat analogy doesn’t work. I love both equally. Basically, I am not a fan of chocolate; so give me cheese (the smellier the better) any time of the day and I’ll scoff it down. Chocolate on the other hand is a very occasional thing. Once every 6 months or so I get craving for it, so I stop off at La Maison du Chocolat after work and get some. I still love my cheese of course but I don’t stop and think ‘ooh I’m starting to love chocolate’. Cheese will always be number one - end of. I hope you got it. Anyway my friend thinks he couldn’t think of anything more off putting – his problem not mine.

My friend; yes, that one that thinks sleeping with women is off bought a laptop two weeks ago. He’s had his broad band fixed, bought a webcam and has started playing with himself live on camera for money. He joined some live video website which I’ve never heard of and plays with himself. He’s also started charging money for sex by setting up a commercial Gaydar profile. He’s even gone as far mapping out his postcode and he intends to serve it fully. I’m still wondering what drove him to this. He’s not desperate for money – I know for sure. He has a really well paid job, and if he needs more money, mummy’s always a phone call away. But knowing the person he is, he’s too lazy and is not the sort of person who will work hard for his money. I can’t wait to see how much money I going to start rolling in; to begin with he lives in a really shitty area - Canning Town. I can't see anyone around there wanting to pay up to £150 for an hour with him. We'll see I guess.

I’m done for this entry.

I hope you have a most pleasant weekend. Mine will be pleasant; I sure of it.

1 comment:

Poobaba said...

I know where your coming from, you can't say your 100% anything until you've tried both sides.