Sunday 19 October 2008

Just like a tornado....

He came with as much force as a tornado; he’s disappeared in much the same way. I don’t really understand.

Me and the pilot are no longer as I said before albeit we’re still on good terms. We spent his birthday together a couple of weeks ago. After the pilot came the Psychiatrist; a really charming Scott with wonderful appendage (yes it was amazing!). I was starting to think that this was going to head to somewhere special. He’s kept me really occupied in the past 7 weeks it’s been amazing. Posting anything on here has not been on mind because my mind was centred on this one person. I was also afraid I might jinx things by talking about him – lesson learned. I must endeavour to be less superstitious in future.

It’s been 10 days now since I heard from him. I really don’t know what’s happening. Your guess is as good as mine. I’ve had no response from either texts or calls. I’m not distressed or anything like that. I’m little annoyed because I’m in limbo. I keep asking myself is he dead – definitely not because one of my friends so him catching the train to work at Waterloo. If I did something wrong I’d like to know about that too. If he has any issues I wish he’d bring them out in the open. He was even talking us going away for Christmas together. That’s down the pan. I’ve decided I’m either going to India, Spain or Cameroon for Christmas. I really curious about Cameroon – should be ok. I’ll be hanging out with American Diplomats who are really good friends of mine.

Anyway, I’ve decided to move on. I’ll keep you posted. I’m more than likely to bump into him sooner or later. Honestly I sometimes think men are more trouble than they’re worth. Crikey.

No comments: