Wednesday 2 January 2008

Love is in the air. Everywhere I look around

Happy New Year - supposedly. I still have my doubts. I don’t mean to sound like that old fart Victor Meldrew (God rest his soul). I take my words back. Happy New Year! I’m just pissed off with people that ruined what could have been a nice New Years Eve. You got disgustingly drunk too early then ruined it for the rest of that had to look after you (tossers). I don’t understand why you felt the need to get so hammered knowing it was going to be a long night. I haven’t talked about the part when you started fooling around with other people’s men (they know by the way). All I can say is that you’re not just sluts anymore you’re home-wreckers too. You made me go home at 2.00am - I had planned to stay out till 2.00pm New Years day. Nuff said.

Love is in the air. Everywhere I look around. Everyone’s at it. The Viking seems to be getting all the attention at the moment. E’s met someone who’s simply delicious looking, delightful and has nice manners. she’s understandably quite smitten. M’s at it again, he failed miserably to restrain his desire for the American. He seems to attract these soapy weirdoes who behave like they’ve been sexually starved for 12 yrs or more. I like to let the attraction grow first before letting someone maul me (especially If I'm hoping for something serious out of it). Otherwise the new method(sex first, get to know later works fine). What happened to the old kind of romance? Either way a lot of people seem to be at it – bonking like mad. I keep hearing it from every one of my friends. Perhaps this year will be filled with economic poverty and wealth in love. Who knows? I had a lovely New Year's Eve snog - it was really lovely - we'll see. I’ve not given up on love but I’m not going to go around shagging like I did last year. It's only been six months since my last break-up and I have other things to think about. Besides, the world will never run out of manginas!

No comments: